Friday, March 29, 2013

"What is a real Druid today” ?



I see so many definitions of what Druidry is or is not.
What a Druid is or is not.
How one can become a Druid or not.
Druid's Robes and Chains, who has the right to claim them or does not.
Another person's rights to dress as they wish I will judge not.

With some many knots in this net one should be able to catch this Druid fish.
So in frustration at hauling out of the muddy Public stream.
Only snapping crayfish with not a single Magick Salmon in sight.
I knew that is was time to fish in “The Well of Was” for this answer to who or what I really am.

Tweedledee and Tweedledum knew this great truth without the Rum.
So the White Rabbit I have become, going down the hole of the Second Sun.
Of poor Alice I could find none, yet of my Magick Salmon we are one.

So save your Staves, roll not your Runes and let the Bones rest in the bag.
I can not a twig of your view nor will argue with any cauldron's bubbling Hag.

But of what I found, I shall share and should I by chance have called you Druid.
This is what I have seen, beneath the skin, nails and hair.
I only whisper quietly, as like in the Druid's cave with the sleeping Bear.

Here is what a Druid really is.

“A very very old God or Goddess sleeping and dreaming in your Sheeple's clothes.”

That was child of the Cosmic Dragon from forever, where the cold wind blows.
With her claws we came and cut the Ley,
Set the great Stones along its way.
Hid our Souls in secret Magick egg of yesterday.
Left the Adder to guard our way after losing the War with Fae.

TDK / The Druid King

Copyright George King March 29. 2013

If you like the blog please support it by clicking on our sponsors ad on the right side. This will earn us a few coppers in the night. And a Bless be yours  too! TDK



You can often reach me at
And at our Physical Center The Cosmic Salamander,
5631 NW 77ct, Coconut Creek, Florida, 33073, USA
954-698-6926 Fax 954-6989-706
Where I will be your Person Magick Supplies and needs order filler if you like!
Both Janice and I are available for Psychic reading, other Magick works, writing assignments and even creating new inventions or sharing some of our for you or your company to patent and sell.

The Blogs Roll:
http://thedruidking.blogspot.com I post some of my views and research in the Pagus World

http://sourpearls.blogspot.com I post my Poems often with a small glimpse of SummerLand and the Pagus World from a Druid's point of view.
Sounds of Silence "And the words of the prophet are written on the subway walls and tenement halls" This blog also has its own Face Book group.

http://brehon-druid-moot.blogspot.com/ BDM the Brehon Druids Moot. This blog also has its own Face Book group.

http://returntosummerland.blogspot.com Obituaries for anyone's loved pets, just e-mail me it and I will post it.

http://inventorsangels.blogspot.com Will soon be putting up projects that I need funding for that should both help the World and make profets for the investors!

Free Water for everyone that on the street and needs a drink, Project free Tap, please share and help

Here are some of Janice-Scott-Readers blogs too.

http://janicescottreeder.blogspot.com/The Old Druid's Spot Daily Forecasts, Faery Finder and Magickal Things.

http://holomultiverses.blogspot.com/ Janice's Holomultiverses What the holomultiverses are. I have been able to astral project since birth and some times, I project involuntarily to other worlds. Some are variations of this world. Some are completely alien worlds. This blog is an account of some of the worlds I have found myself in and logged their descriptions.






No comments:

Post a Comment