Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I Believe, UPG and Dogma



Just a note of Observation.

First I am in no way a C.R. "Celtic Reconstructionist", yet I often admire most of their efforts.

Even so Good is where you find it and I would like to Borrow a Page from their ways.

By adding the simple two words (I Believe)  before stating any point of belief that comes across as an absolute fact. Goes a long way in keeping a Moot ot Cauldron's temperature from over heating or looking Dogmatic.

And yes I do fail to do this as often as I should. Sometimes UPG is best to use if one has had special contact but most often we are dealing with personal or even general public conclusions bested on ours or others interpretation of  observed Data.

>>Unverified personal gnosis (often abbreviated UPG) is the phenomenological concept that an individual's spiritual insights (or gnosis) may be valid for them <<

TDK

No comments:

Post a Comment